Chris Oldfield is a qualified Landscape Manager with 15 years’ experience of aboriculture and landscape design throughout the British Isles. He is currently an associate member of the Landscape Institute and is working towards chartered status.
Chris holds a BA (hons) in Landscape Management and specialises in tree and woodland management and urban forestry. Before gaining his degree, he trained and worked as a climbing arborist and landscaper, providing experience to complement his professional qualifications. As a qualified landscape manager and arborist, he provides a multi-disciplinary approach to arboriculture, landscape design and landscape management objectives.
Linda Preston AInstAM(Dip), DipSBA(DIST), SFP, UKCPS, CPSA. Is a qualified designer who specialises in creating inspirational outside spaces.
Linda has extensive experience of administration and management. In addition, she has over twenty years’ experience of garden, landscape and design and project management. As a qualified and experienced botanical illustrator she has a real enthusiasm for colour, plant harmony, good design and the creation of bespoke garden features.
COMPANY PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 6 Qualified Consultants
- BA (Hons) Landscape Management
- OND Horticulture
- ND Arboriculture
- Licensed to apply herbicides PA1 & PA6A
- Lantra trained & NPTC qualified staff
- References available
- CSCS Card holder
- £5 million public liability insurance
- £1 million professional indemnity insurance
- Isle of Man Government registered
- Experienced qualified staff
- Member of the Landscape Institute (LI)
- Health and safety policy
- Qualified botanical illustrator (Society of Botanical Artists)